There are more than eleven thousand jobs expected to open up for the CNA in Georgia over the next few years. This report comes directly from the Georgia Department of Labor and is told to be a very prosperous outlook.
If you have addtional questions regarding our CNA or PCT courses, please visit our FAQ page.
Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA
CPR With Mickey, Inc. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program is your:
GATEWAY TO A CARRER IN HEATHCARE.
- Day and Evening classes offered at both locations
- Class completed in 3-5 weeks
- Greater than 90% Success Rate for State Certification Exams
- Resume development and Employment referrals provided
- Payment plan offered
Our class fee is competitive and inclusive.
- Book, workbook and materials
- Scrub pants and shirt
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support/CPR and First Aid training and completion cards
- TB skin test, Criminal Record Report
- AND the State Certification Exam fee
Dallas Campus, 110 Evans Mill Dr, Ste 704, Dallas, Georgia 30157. We are located at the corner of Dallas Hwy/Hwy 120 and Macland Road, behind the BP gas station in the red brick building office complex